The summer is almost over and while we are working on new content (books and other), I already have the plans for this Autumn’s conferences.
- Microsoft Ignite 2016 – September 26-30, Atlanta, GA
- PASS Summit 2016 – October 25-28, 2016, Seattle, WA
- Create a Power BI solution in one day (full day preconference – Tuesday, October 25, 2016)
- DirectQuery in Analysis Services 2016: best practices & use cases
- Optimizing multi-billion row tables in Tabular
If you are interested in attending the PASS Summit 2016, don’t miss 24 hours of PASS (live online, September 7-8, 2016), I will preview the full-day seminar about Power BI on 07 Sep 2016 21:00 GMT. This event is free, you just have to register, and there are many other interesting sessions to watch.
I and Alberto Ferrari will also also have a number of public trainings:
- Mastering DAX Workshop – 3 days including hands-on-lab
- Optimizing DAX Workshop – 2 days including group exercises
- SSAS Tabular Workshop (for Analysis Services 2016) – 2 days including group exercises
The course about Analysis Services Tabular Workshop is renewed and updated to Analysis Services 2016. The one in Amsterdam will be the first delivery in a public classroom, depending on the demand, we will propose new dates in 2017.
See you around the world!