The summer is almost over and while we are working on new content (books and other for www.sqlbi.com), I already have the plans for this Autumn’s conferences.
- Microsoft Ignite 2016 – September 26-30, Atlanta, GA
- See what’s new in SQL Server Analysis Services 2016 Tabular Models
- Review DirectQuery in SSAS 2016, best practices and use cases
- PASS Summit 2016 – October 25-28, 2016, Seattle, WA
- Create a Power BI solution in one day (full day preconference – Tuesday, October 25, 2016)
- DirectQuery in Analysis Services 2016: best practices & use cases
- Optimizing multi-billion row tables in Tabular
If you are interested in attending the PASS Summit 2016, don’t miss 24 hours of PASS (live online, September 7-8, 2016), I will preview the full-day seminar about Power BI on 07 Sep 2016 21:00 GMT. This event is free, you just have to register, and there are many other interesting sessions to watch.
I and Alberto Ferrari will also also have a number of public trainings:
- Mastering DAX Workshop – 3 days including hands-on-lab
- Toronto, ON, Canada – September 19-21, 2016 (last date in North America for 2016!)
- London, UK – October 10-12, 2016
- Stockholm, SE – November 21-23, 2016
- Amsterdam, NL – November 30-December 2, 2016
- Optimizing DAX Workshop – 2 days including group exercises
- Toronto, ON, Canada – September 22-23, 2016 (last date in North America for 2016!)
- London, UK – October 13-14, 2016
- SSAS Tabular Workshop (for Analysis Services 2016) – 2 days including group exercises
The course about Analysis Services Tabular Workshop is renewed and updated to Analysis Services 2016. The one in Amsterdam will be the first delivery in a public classroom, depending on the demand, we will propose new dates in 2017.
See you around the world!