In the next three weeks I will deliver many speeches and training in United States. Here is the list:
- June 11, 2017: Precon Data Modeling with Power BI at Microsoft Data Insights Summit (Seattle, WA)
- June 12, 2017: Workshop DAX 101 at Microsoft Data Insights Summit (Seattle, WA)
- June 13, 2017: Workshop Advanced DAX at Microsoft Data Insights Summit (Seattle, WA)
- June 19-20, 2017: SSAS Tabular Workshop in Minneapolis, MN
- June 19, 2017 (late afternoon): session Time Intelligence in DAX at Microsoft BI User Group Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- June 21-23, 2017: Mastering DAX Workshop in Minneapolis, MN
- June 26-28, 2017: Mastering DAX Workshop in Chicago, IL
- June 29-30, 2017: Optimizing DAX Workshop in Chicago, IL
The Microsoft Data Insight Summit is completely sold-out, so if you didn’t register more than one month ago, you will not be able to attend. Luckily, several sessions will be broadcasted live, and others will be recorded (slides and audio, no video) and made available a few weeks after the conference.
There are still seats available for the workshops in Minneapolis and Chicago. If you want to attend to the user group session on June 19 organized by the Microsoft BI User Group Minnesota, take a look at the entire program for the afternoon (there is another presentation delivered by Dan English before mine). The community event is free but you have to register in advance (seats are limited there, too!).