Microsoft recently released a public preview of Power BI Dashboard. This new service is raising interest because of new visualizations and for the openness to developers, thanks to APIs that can be used also for real-time visualizations.
Are you interested in Power BI services for your organization? Do you want to provide early feedback to Microsoft about the new services in Power BI, with particular regards to mobile story? (iPad app is available now, other platforms will follow).
Microsoft is organizing a small Power BI Customer Event targeted to BI decision makers in the organization, either IT manager, BI & Analytics managers, and so on – people that can represent their organization and end users’ needs. This internal event is targeted to customers; it is not for developers/ISV/SI. Here are the customers Microsoft is looking for:
- Companies with 100 or more employees.
- Already using Power BI, or at least interested in Power BI adoption (if your company will never use cloud services, this is not for you).
- If you tried Power BI for Office 365 and might have found it does not meet all your company needs, this event can be the right one for you to learn about the new features, provide feedback and get future directions.
- You are based in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa). The event will be in the Mediterranean area.
Please consider that:
- Number of seats is very limited.
- The event will take place on February 24-25, 2015.
- You will have to sign an NDA.
- Microsoft will evaluate requests and only invite companies who corresponds to the profile they are looking for.
- Thus, there is no guarantee that all requests will be accepted.
- The event is subject to change based on number of registrants.
If you fit all the prerequisites and want to submit your request to attend and/or get more detailed information, please write to email@example.com.