The 2015 is a special year for Italy, because the country hosts Expo 2015, which is the current Universal Exposition. For this reason, the Italian PASS chapter promotes a special edition of SQL Saturday, a free training event for SQL Server professionals. The SQL Saturday #454 in Turin on October 10, 2015 has the following characteristics:
- More than 20 sessions, on SQL Server, Business Intelligence and Azure Data Platform.
- All the sessions will be in English language.
- The venue is in the center of Turin, close to the train station:
- You can be at the expo in 40 minute
- You can travel to Milan in less than 1 hour
- Turin is usually less expensive than Milan and you might stop for at least one night, dedicating the Sunday after SQL Saturday to visiting the Expo or Milan.
We want to provide the best experience to the attendees, and we also want to help those of you traveling with family and/or friends that might not interested to technical content. For this reason, we are planning a web page containing information for side and/or alternative activity during the SQL Saturday. You will get more information about that starting in July.
However, we first need a good estimation of the number of attendees, in order to correctly size the venue and to verify the interest in side activities, so we will module the time to allocate in such a section of the upcoming web site. These operations have to be completed months ahead of the event.
For this reason, we ask you to fill the survey at http://www.sqlsatexpo.com/, providing us important information about your intention of visiting Expo 2015 and about the number of people who will travel with you.
If you are a speaker, please submit your sessions, considering that the agenda will prioritize three topics: SQL Server 2016, Power BI, and Azure Data Platform.
See you in Turin!