I hadn’t time in the last two months for new blog posts, but with some good reasons! I’ve been busy putting DAX Formatter online and writing some other stuffs that I will be happy to share very soon, aside from daily engagements with customers, of course. But the waiting is almost over, and in the meantime I’d like to share the schedule for upcoming training about Tabular, Power Pivot and DAX.
- Advanced DAX Workshop: this is the most advanced course about DAX available today. It is aimed at Advanced Power Pivot users and Analysis Services developers who want to master the DAX language and improve their skills in performance optimization. The course includes hands-on lab sessions with exercises for creating queries, solving business problems and locating performance bottlenecks in DAX. Only me or Alberto Ferrari deliver this workshop and at the moment we have this classrooms scheduled in Europe (hopefully we’ll have news about US later…):
- SSAS Tabular Workshop: we extended the length of this workshop in classrooms to 3 days, so that now it includes also hands-on-labs. This course is suggested to BI developer who still don’t have hands-on experience on Tabular models. Previous experience in Multidimensional is not required, if you know Multidimensional you will simply have more questions that we’ll be happy to answer! The workshop is delivered only be me or Alberto Ferrari and at the moment we scheduled classrooms only in Europe, but we also have an online edition optimized for America’s Time Zones:
- April 23-25, 2014 – Online edition, America’s Time Zones
- June 2-4, 2014 – Copenhagen, Denmark (registrations will open at end of March)
- Power Pivot Workshop: this workshop is delivered online or in classroom at training centers around the world. It is aimed at Excel users who want to learn Power Pivot. I and Alberto Ferrari provides the online workshops, which are optimized for different time zones:
I will write another blog post in a few weeks about my speeches in conferences and communities events – but other blog posts will be about technical content, I promise! I’m just working on a couple of articles… stay tuned!