One month ago I wrote about my sessions at PASS Business Analytics Conference 2013, in Chicago, IL on April 10-12, 2013. If you still have not registered, you can save $200 by using the code BAC228BL and you should hurry up, because there is another discount if you register within March 15, 2013.
If you are too lazy to click on the previous post, I will speech in two sessions:
- Modern Data Warehousing Strategy
- Self-Service Data Modeling
And now that Data Explorer Preview has been made public I can disclose that Data Explorer will be covered in my Self-Service Data Modeling session! I thought about writing an article about Data Explorer, but there is already good coverage and I suggest you read these blogs:
- Introduction to Data Explorer Preview for Excel by Jason Thomas
- Several posts by Chris Webb
- Announcement on Data Explorer Team blog