DAX Patterns: Related distinct count
This is an in-depth video lecture of the Related distinct count pattern.
This pattern is useful whenever you have one or more fact tables related to a dimension, and you need to perform the distinct count of column values in a dimension table only considering items related to transactions in the fact table. For demonstration purposes we use the distinct count of the product name where the same product name can have different produce codes in a model with two fact tables: Sales and Receipts.
Related distinct count
- About the Related distinct count pattern
- Pattern description
This course is conducted through our training platform which is immersive and designed to facilitate your experience.
- Rigoberto Garcia (Jan 6, 2021)
- Joao Monteiro (Oct 28, 2020)
Exceptional. Very clear and very useful. Thank you very much.
- Kamil Kwiatkowski (Oct 2, 2020)
- Raul Callejon Lopez (Sep 19, 2020)
- Mark A Baich (Aug 25, 2020)
- Jimco Van Elteren (Aug 17, 2020)