DAX Patterns: Currency conversion
These are in-depth video lectures of the Currency conversion pattern.
The currency conversion is required when the report uses a currency different from the currency used in the source data. This pattern covers most of the scenarios with single or multiple currencies in the source data and in the report. The pattern also includes considerations about the different granularity between transactions and currency exchange conversion data available.
Students have access to a private discussion area where they can interact with the instructors asking questions related to the lectures and the exercises.
- About the Currency conversion pattern
- Multiple source currencies, single reporting currency
- Single source currency, multiple reporting currencies
- Multiple source currencies, multiple reporting currencies
This course is conducted through our training platform which is immersive and designed to facilitate your experience.
- RUSSELL WILLIAMS (Apr 23, 2021)
Great explanations which expand on your Patterns book
- Amdi Silword (Nov 15, 2020)
It was really good how you explaned. It was good how you explaned the summarized and the relation between the tables. Which all have connection to sale.