Your guide to quickly turn data into results.
Transform your skills, data, and business—and create your own Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using software you already know and love: Microsoft Excel. In this book, two BI experts take you inside PowerPivot functionality for Excel® 2013, with a focus on real-world scenarios, problem-solving, and data modeling. You will learn how to quickly turn mass quantities of data into meaningful information and on-the-job results—no programming required!
- Understand the differences between PowerPivot for Self Service BI and SQL Server Analysis Services for Corporate BI
- Extend your existing data-analysis skills to create your own BI solutions
- Quickly manipulate large data sets, often in millions of rows
- Perform simple-to-sophisticated calculations and what-if analysis
- Create complex reporting systems with data modeling and Data Analysis Expressions
- Share your results effortlessly across your organization using Microsoft SharePoint®
Get the book Sample Chapters Companion Content
The book has both a technical edge of thorough, complex DAX scenarios with explanations of potential errors and why the errors occur, and a more conceptual side, which goes in some depth explaining Data Modeling and thinking in Evaluation Context terms.
It is THE book if you want to master PowerPivot.
Overall, recommended if you are an excel pro who wants a single source book to learn about PowerPivot, DAX, PowerView, and data modeling in general.
Get the book
|North America||United States||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Canada||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Mexico||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|South America||Brazil||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Europe||United Kingdom||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Ireland||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Germany||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|France||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Italy||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Spain||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|The Netherlands||Kindle | iBooks|
|Asia||China||Paperback | iBooks|
|India||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Japan||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Oceania||Australia||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|
|Other countries||Paperback | Kindle | iBooks|