One of our best-selling courses, the PowerPivot Workshop will help you master the PowerPivot technology. This course for advanced Excel users will teach you everything you need to get you up and running with Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel.
This course is intended for both Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 users. PowerView is a feature available only in Excel 2013.
We offer two versions of this workshop: BASIC (2 days) and FULL (3 days).
- Introduction to PowerPivot and Data Models in Excel 2013
- Data loading techniques with different sources: OLTP, DWH, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and others
- Data Modeling basics for building PowerPivot data models
- Calendar computation and data modeling best practices
- SharePoint integration
- Creating Power View reports
- Shaping reports
- Evaluation contexts and CALCULATE (FULL version only)
- Using DAX as a Query Language (FULL version only)
- Advanced DAX techniques (FULL version only)
- DAX patterns (FULL version only)
Download full course outline (PDF) »
Choose PowerPivot Workshop On-The-Job if you want the same great training course—plus the trainer will work on your data, on your reports, and with your users, to develop practical reports that you can use immediately. You will not only learn the theory, but you’ll learn how to put it in practice, and you will create working reports and data models that will help you as soon as the course is finished.
This course can take place
In your country
We can bring our workshop all around the world!
Check our authorized Training Centers to follow the next course!
See all classrooms »
Follow the courses in LiveMeeting sessions!
We will arrange our workshops to accommodate any time zones.
Attend the workshop directly at your company!
Attend the workshop at your company and solve your practical problems!
For more info visit www.powerpivotworkshop.com