Power Pivot Workshop is an intensive course that enable Excel users to master Power Pivot.
Attending this course you will learn how to create a data model in Power Pivot, how to import data, create relationships, use PivotTable and Power View to navigate data, how to create both simple and more advanced calculations in DAX.
Our trainers will assist you during hands-on-labs, helping you creating your first Power Pivot models and reports.
- Introduction to Power Pivot and Data Models in Excel 2013
- Data loading techniques with different sources: OLTP, DWH, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and others
- Data Modeling basics for building Power Pivot data models
- Calendar computation and data modeling best practices
- SharePoint integration
- Creating Power View reports
- Shaping Reports
- Evaluation Contexts and CALCULATE (FULL live edition)
- Using DAX as a Query Language (FULL live edition)
- Advanced DAX techniques (FULL live edition)
- DAX Patterns (FULL live edition)
FULL edition specific contents are in bold.
All other contents are in common with the BASIC live edition.
This course is intended for both Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 users.
PowerView is a feature available only in Excel 2013.
Every day has 4 hours of lessons. You will practice with homework exercises.
» Course outline (PDF)
The number of attendees is limited in order to improve interaction.
|UTC||02:00pm » 06:00pm|
|Eastern Time (US & Canada)||09:00am » 01:00pm|
|Central Time (US & Canada)||08:00am » 12:00pm|
|Mountain Time (US & Canada)||07:00am » 11:00am|
|Pacific Time (US & Canada)||06:00am » 10:00am|
|Other zones||» Show all|