PowerPivot Workshop Full is a 3-day intensive course that enable Excel users to master PowerPivot.
Attending this course you will learn how to create a data model in PowerPivot, how to import data, create relationships, use PivotTable and Power View to navigate data, how to create both simple and more advanced calculations in DAX.
Our trainers will assist you during hands-on-labs, helping you creating your first PowerPivot models and reports.
- Introduction to PowerPivot and Data Models in Excel 2013
- Data loading techniques with different sources: OLTP, DWH, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and others
- Data Modeling basics for building PowerPivot data models
- Calendar computation and data modeling best practices
- SharePoint integration
- Creating Power View reports
- Shaping Reports
- Evaluation Contexts and CALCULATE
- Using DAX as a Query Language
- Advanced DAX techniques
- DAX Patterns
FULL edition specific contents are in bold.
All other contents are in common with the BASIC edition.
This course is intended for both Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 users.
PowerView is a feature available only in Excel 2013.
|Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima||09:00am-01:00pm|
|Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City||08:00am-12:00pm|
|Mountain Time (US & Canada)||07:00am-11:00am|
|Pacific Time (US & Canada)||06:00am-10:00am|
The number of attendees is limited in order to improve interaction.