Power Pivot Workshop Basic is a 2-day intensive course that introduce Power Pivot to Excel users.
Attending this course you will learn how to create a data model in Power Pivot, how to import data, create relationships, use PivotTable and Power View to navigate data, how to create some simple calculation.
Our trainers will assist you during hands-on-labs, helping you creating your first Power Pivot models and reports.
- Introduction to Power Pivot and Data Models in Excel 2013
- Data loading techniques with different sources: OLTP, DWH, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and others
- Data Modeling basics for building Power Pivot data models
- Calendar computation and data modeling best practices
- SharePoint integration
- Creating Power View reports
- Shaping Reports
This course is intended for both Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 users.
PowerView is a feature available only in Excel 2013.
» Course outline (PDF)
The number of attendees is limited in order to improve interaction.
|UTC||07:00pm » 11:00pm|
|Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima||02:00pm » 06:00pm|
|Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City||01:00pm » 05:00pm|
|Pacific Time (US & Canada)||11:00am » 03:00pm|
|Other zones||» Show all|