PowerPivot Workshop Basic is a 2-day intensive course that introduce PowerPivot to Excel users.
Attending this course you will learn how to create a data model in PowerPivot, how to import data, create relationships, use PivotTable and Power View to navigate data, how to create some simple calculation.
Our trainers will assist you during hands-on-labs, helping you creating your first PowerPivot models and reports.
- Introduction to PowerPivot and Data Models in Excel 2013
- Data loading techniques with different sources: OLTP, DWH, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and others
- Data Modeling basics for building PowerPivot data models
- Calendar computation and data modeling best practices
- SharePoint integration
- Creating Power View reports
- Shaping Reports
|Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima||10:00am-02:00pm|
|Central Time (US & Canada), Mexico City||09:00am-01:00pm|
|Pacific Time (US & Canada)||07:00am-11:00am|
The number of attendees is limited in order to improve interaction.
Every day has 4 hours of lessons. You will practice with homework exercises.